AAMI Institutional Membership
is for healthcare delivery organizations, professional societies, colleges, universities and technical schools. Member institutions receive:
- Online subscriptions to AAMI journals and newsletters for all representatives.
- Deep discounts on AAMI products, including standards, books, training and education, for all representatives.
- Discounts on AAMI's eSubscription platform.
- $50 or more off ACI Certification exam and recertification fees for all representatives.
- 50% off job listings on the AAMI Career Center and free resume posting for all representatives.
- Access to AAMI Connect, members-only discussion groups.
- Access to 230 technical standards committees and working groups (one voting member, one alternate member, and up to six liaisons per committee).
- Opportunities to serve on non-standards AAMI committees, including the Technology Management Council, Healthcare Technology Leadership Committee, and BI&T Editorial Board.
- Timely FDA and accreditation guidance, including The Joint Commission.
To apply for institutional membership you can either click this online link, or download and fill out this application and return it to email@example.com.